The Panasonic ES-LT41-K Electric Razor (discount link) is a foil, 3-blade, wet/dry rechargeable shaving system with the following features:
- Pivoting Flexible Head. The razor is built with a flexible pivoting head that can move 25 degrees in one direction or another. It was designed to follow the contours of the face and to provide an easy and fast shave.
- 30-Degrees Blades . These blades are hypoallergenic, made of stainless steel and designed angled at 30 degrees to easily cut hairs at their base.
- Slit Foil. The razor is designed with a slit foil structure to make long beards easier to cut to the desired length. To maintain the sharp cutting edge it is recommended that the foil be changed at least once a year.
- Fast Linear Motor Drive. The linear motor drive system operates at 13,000 cycles per minute to create a closer and faster shave, and to reduce irritation and pulling. The system remains charged for1-hour with power from the razor’s Lithium-ion re-chargeable battery. A pop-up trimmer is attached and is intended to assist with grooming beards, sideburns, mustaches and goatees.
- 3- Multi-Fit Blades. These move independently of one another to allow them to closely follow the facial contours of the neck, chin, and face to give a smoother shave.
- Wet/Dry Shaving. The razor is designed to be used for dry shaving and wet shaving – with the application of gels, foam and water. Its hypoallergenic foils and blades are made of stainless steel for greater comfort, specially for those with sensitive skin.
- Completely Washable. After the foil is removed and the turbo mode activated, the razor can be totally immersed in water for rinsing and cleaning. Activation of the sonic vibration cleaning mode is intended to clear away hair debris and to freshen the blades.
- Travel Lock. A convenient switch on the razor can be used to lock the unit when traveling to prevent the razor from accidentally turning on.
- Warranty. The Panasonic ES-LT41-K Electric Razor comes with a two-year warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee.
-The razor works well for those with sensitive skin
-Does a good job on shaving short whiskers
-The ability to use the razor for either wet or dry shaving
-A versatile shaver at a price point under $100
-Can be fully charged in just an hour
-Does not do a good job on the neck-Requires a little more pressure than usual to get a close shave
-Runs a little slow
-Cannot be used while it is re-charging
One customer lamented the fact that it does not give a close shave without making several passes, but otherwise he thought it was a versatile shaver, and that its ease of cleaning could not have been simpler.
Another customer liked that, for the price point, he paid $75, the razor delivers good quality,and is very versatile. He liked the fact that the razor could be used wet or dry, the close shave it gives, and its design and usefulness.
Yet another customer stated that he found the pop-up trimmer was too narrow, and using the razor in dry mode irritated his skin. Initially, he had difficulty getting the right angle to hold the razor for best use. He stated that it took 40 minutes at first for him to shave, and he still could not shave the tough spots.
The Panasonic ES-LT41-K Electric Razor, according to most reviewers, gives a clean, and close shave, and is free of irritation. However, they thought the razor’s operating noise was too loud – they referred to it as a loud buzz. For individuals with coarse beards, several passes may be needed to get a close shave, and to maintain it, shaving every day is a must. Unlike other razors, it needs a little more pressure to get a close shave, but that is quickly learned with frequent use. Overall, for the price point of under $100, the razor provides a number of useful features, it is versatile and gives a close shave.
Get a discount from Amazon here: Panasonic ES-LT41-K Electric Razor